Saturday, September 15, 2007

Recent Anime Watching Habits...

I haven't, sad to say, been seeing a lot of anime lately. Mostly due to work schedule, and there isn't a lot that I've been interested in. So...my very short list of series I've watched or been in the progress of watching...
  • Ergo Proxy-This has been a good series, so far. Very much in the whole vein/genre of "giant conspiracies", some of the moves have been telegraphed miles away...but, damn it, I'm still watching.
  • Grenadier-If there was any MORE fan service, they would have to cut into the plot...such as there is. Rushuna is most certainly doing cinematic gun shooting effects...
  • Reideen-Apparently, this is a remake of a much older series. It isn't bad...just that the way it was written, there were so many opportunities for plot and character expansion.
  • Bleach-I'm honestly watching it because the fights are good material for Exalted. I'm trying to figure out how to stat out the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight...

No comments: