Sunday, December 31, 2006

Resolutions-ish for 2007

Not a big fan of the whole resolutions thing...but, I do have some objectives for 2007. In no particular order...
  1. Get out more. I'm way too much of a homebody. At least two things a month, outside of the house, with people.
  2. Write more. I'm way behind on writing stuff for several projects, at least two of which could make some money. So, get to writing.
  3. Exercise more. Where I'm going to squeeze that is is open to question. Between school, work, and some of the other stuff I'll do...I'll find something.
  4. Learn more stuff. Finally go to The Crucible and do some blacksmithing classes, so I can learn how to make my own blades. More cooking. More interesting classes...
  5. Find more romance. Tricky, but doable...
There's probably more, but I'll figure it out from there.

2007 should be a lot better...

No comments: