Thursday, January 25, 2007

100 Ideas...

Actually, it's seven ideas.

I'm looking at all the social gathering/group sites, like Tribe.net, Friendster.com, and Myspace.com, and I'm thinking of how I could do it, and better.

Some of my ideas...
  • Lots of tools for "who am I?"....picking "anime" could let you select a slider where you can say you love mecha anime, hate yaoi, and would be vulnerable to death by shonen-ai. Six levels of options above and below "neutral".
  • Oh, and personal relations...you can pick six levels from "kinda know them" to "best friends forever". Or "don't really know them" to "despise them".
  • The site will have two tiers-a "basic" site that will have ads, and a "preferred" one where people pay a small fee, don't get ads, and their profiles go up top. Oh, and for adult forums, you have to prove that you're an adult...by having a credit card in your name.
  • Fun, fun tools of all sorts. We want this to be THE place for social networking...
Like a lot of my ideas...I can do it, I just need some point to get started in the right direction. Hell, I could probably get the servers off of eBay or a disposal company...

No comments: