Monday, January 08, 2007

Got Hanaukyo Maid Team La Verite #2 and #3.

I just love Green Cine....I just got the next two DVDs in the series and I'm working my way through them.

And, I've got a scary theory that's forming. If I'm right, and I hope to GOD I'm not, Taro is as much a victim of Grandfather's efforts as Mariel. And, Grandfather is not only a major-league pervert, he's a major manipulative bastard. And, I think that Taro was a pawn in the Hanaukyo family's rivalry with the Jihioh family, and he will be walking the primrose path that Grandfather has set up. Why? Because Taro is a decent human being, and will not walk away from this mess.

2 comments:

ザイツェヴ said...

SDB specilated that they both were genetically engineered in Gradpa's time.

project9701 said...

Yea, but I have a much more sinister theory to Steve's, which is a good one.